Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

## Switching between starred boards with short cuts does not work anymore since introduced sidebar

Patrick September 9, 2021

Hi lovely community,

I loved the short cut function Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc. to switch between my favorite boards, which I marked with a star. The major advantage is that I can switch instantly between my personal boards and my workspace boards. However, since the sidebar emerged, I am only able to use Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc. to switch between the board WITHIN my personal boards or WITHIN my workspace board but not ACROSS the them.

In windows, the short cut function to my favorite boards, as I know, is still listed under the menu button (see image below) but even here they do not work anymore. How do I make them work again?

image-20210909092541828.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2021

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our team is aware of this and are working on a fix šŸ‘

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
Lukas October 6, 2021

It seems that the shortcuts are only working within the workspace, you're actually in. If you're in another workspace, for example one where you are a guest, then only the shortcuts for boards within this workspace are workin. With other words: Shortcuts don't work, if it's necessary to change the workspace to reach the concerning board. Hope, my infos help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events