Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly one team member cannot see any cards on a board? But the board is there!

Cheryl Kees Clendenon March 5, 2019

Very bizarre- we have deleted her and readded her and still nothing. The board is visible but not the cards with items on them. This is big problem for us. she uses Chrome and do not think anything has changed on  that- we all use chrome. Has anyone had this issue recently? Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2019

Hi Cheryl,

I am not on the Jira team but I will try to help.

Can you explain what you mean by "we have deleted her and readded her" ?

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2019

Hi @Cheryl Kees Clendenon has she logged out of Trello and rebooted her computer after you readded her to the board? Did this just start happening for her, or she was never able to see the items since you added her initially?

Thanks,

Jodi

Cheryl Kees Clendenon March 5, 2019

Yes she logged out and restarted but will have her clear out cache and see if that helps - I think is a cache issue- thank you so much!

Like Marty likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2019

I’m glad to hear that, please let me know if that works for her.

Jodi

Like Marty likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events