It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Statistics of spent hours by type of work

Dear Community, 

I would like to receive the Power-Up advice... 

I just strarted using Trello and already purchased Gold and Business Class in order to get the most from this wonderful platform. 

I created the dashboard based on Productivity template and grouped my cards into the following lists: 1) Priority for Today; 2) Weekly Priorities; 3) Monthly Priorities; 4) In Progress; 5) Done; 6) Blocked. 

Now I want to continue grouping the cards within created lists (for example within the list of "Priorities for Today" I want to create sub-lists a) work suppliers; b) work with clients; c) work with management team; etc.) and then in the end of the month (for example) to be able to trace how many hours I spent on a), b), c) and etc. 

Which power-up would you suggest to deal with this task? Many thanks.... 

Best regards,

Anatolii. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 07, 2019

@Andrey Konoshenko the best Time Tracking integration I've seen is actually TimeDoctor which integrates behind the scenes rather than with a power up. It has a great mobile app (desktop app is terrible! or at least it was last time I used it ... ) but it allows you to track time against individual trello cards that you've been added to, and the mobile interface has a simple stop/start mechanism.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,569 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you