Statistics of spent hours by type of work

Andrey Konoshenko November 5, 2019

Dear Community, 

I would like to receive the Power-Up advice... 

I just strarted using Trello and already purchased Gold and Business Class in order to get the most from this wonderful platform. 

I created the dashboard based on Productivity template and grouped my cards into the following lists: 1) Priority for Today; 2) Weekly Priorities; 3) Monthly Priorities; 4) In Progress; 5) Done; 6) Blocked. 

Now I want to continue grouping the cards within created lists (for example within the list of "Priorities for Today" I want to create sub-lists a) work suppliers; b) work with clients; c) work with management team; etc.) and then in the end of the month (for example) to be able to trace how many hours I spent on a), b), c) and etc. 

Which power-up would you suggest to deal with this task? Many thanks.... 

Best regards,

Anatolii. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2019

@Andrey Konoshenko the best Time Tracking integration I've seen is actually TimeDoctor which integrates behind the scenes rather than with a power up. It has a great mobile app (desktop app is terrible! or at least it was last time I used it ... ) but it allows you to track time against individual trello cards that you've been added to, and the mobile interface has a simple stop/start mechanism.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events