Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Plan - Collections?

Tony Kelly August 27, 2021

I was looking at the new Standard plan. This offers unlimited boards, but it appears the collections feature is not included. So how are you meant to organise your unlimited boards?

I guess the answer is to upgrade to the Premium plan.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Hi @Tony Kelly ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, to get the collections feature you would have to upgrade to Trello Premium. 

However, there is an alternative that may work for you if you'd prefer to stay in the standard plan - use Workspaces as a way to form manual collections and split the boards out between as many as you need to keep everything as organised as possible.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions with the new changes to Trello just shout ðŸ˜ƒ

All the best and Happy Friday,

Laura

Tony Kelly August 27, 2021

Thanks for your reply. However, I am guessing that the Standard features ie custom fields, would only be available in the workspace which was upgraded to the standard plan.

The other workspaces would work as if on the free plan.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Hi Tony, 

Yes that would be correct. The next steps depend on whether you are after more than just splitting boards out into collections as per the original question. If you're ideally wanting access to the custom fields feature on all boards/workspaces then each would need to be on a standard plan.

However, if you're happy with the available features on the free plan the above idea work in lieu of a collections feature. 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tony Kelly August 29, 2021

Thanks for your help. I was thinking if I wanted to keep all boards in one workspace (to use Standard plan features), I could set up a board with links to all the other board, this would be a master index board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events