It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sorting Trello Comments by Newest

For some reason, a few weeks ago Trello started placing new comments on cards at the bottom of the comment list instead of at the top. It is really throwing off my work flow because I have to scroll and scan the whole card to make sure I didn't miss any new comments. It has added a lot of confusion when trying to follow back and forth comments. The rest of the comments before this started happening are all in order from newest to oldest (top to bottom). How can I fix it so that all new comments appear at the top of the cards again?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Garrett Atlassian Team Oct 22, 2018

Hey Jennifer,

Are you using Safari 12 by chance?

The reason I ask is because a bug surfaced with that latest version causing the comments to display in reverse. The team is aware of this issue and they're hard at work on a fix. 

We don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, but as soon as one is available we will deploy it. While we know this isn't an ideal workaround, we'd suggest using an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox in the meantime.

Thanks!

Yes! I am using Safari 12. That totally makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. I eagerly await the fix.

Here we are suffering the same here, is a total caos now. Have any news on this? 

Garrett Atlassian Team Dec 13, 2018

Hey Gabriel,

No updates yet I'm afraid. Our team is still working to resolve this and we'll get a fix out as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,656 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you