Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Some images will display incorrectly.

Edited

An often issue I notice while working on a workspace is this quite often. The game uses Trello for their wiki, and for some reason most images will load fine, but then some just... break? for literally no reason?

All cards here have their own image representing the item/class/whatever, but some do not display correctly. The color for the image background may be there, but the image does not apply or load, even after constant refreshing.
image.png

image.png

Every card you see in the 2nd screenshot is supposed to have it's own image of the item. This does not show.

EDIT: If I recall this usually happens when there are many images that Trello has to load. Usually for websites, more images just means that it will load a bit slower but not like this.

Any help? Any way to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Mar 13, 2022

Hey @pockies - my hunch is this might be happening if you have too many cards on your board. Is this board public? If so, do you mind sending me the URL of it?

If it's not public and you don't want to share the URL, let me know and I'll raise a ticket on your behalf and we can chat privately. 

It is public, since we use it as a wiki for a game. I don't know if there are too many cards however it really should not be causing some images to incorrectly load or completely break.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events