Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution when Command Runs Limit reached

Enrico Jay-ar July 24, 2019

We are a team of 11 people and will soon be 20. We understand that the Business Class account is limited to (1000/team) plus (200/user) command runs capped at 6000 a month. Upgrading to the Enterprise Class for only the unlimited command runs feature that we need would cost us twice the amount we have paid, and thus is impractical for our small team. We would like to know if there are possible solutions or agreements with Atlassian to take unlimited command runs feature separately (from the enterprise class).  Thank you

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 8.55.10 AM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2019

Hi @Enrico Jay-ar,

Right now, we don't have a way to increase that quota aside from either adding additional team members or moving to the next Trello tier, but I totally understand that isn't always feasible.

I'll let our team know you'd like to either see a tier in-between Business Class and Enterprise or an a-la-carte option for increasing your quota in the future.

For now, I'd suggest seeing if there are commands that could be consolidated or adjusted—such as any board or card buttons that can be clicked several times by your team members.

Deleted user October 21, 2019

So, I just ran into this issue myself.   I'm on Trello Gold (which I don't even see on the pricing option page anymore   https://trello.com/pricing     Am I really only allowed 200 Butler command runs in a month?     And I see in the above page that Business class is also only 200/user.

If this is the case, this is a total game changer for my Trello use and I will be looking for another solution. 

Peter

Dot Votti November 22, 2019

I'm in the same boat. 

0 votes
Deleted user October 21, 2019

So, I just ran into this issue myself.   I'm on Trello Gold (which I don't even see on the pricing option page anymore   https://trello.com/pricing     Am I really only allowed 200 Butler command runs in a month?     And I see in the above page that Business class is also only 200/user.

If this is the case, this is a total game changer for my Trello use and I will be looking for another solution. 

Peter

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Hey Peter,

That's correct—currently Trello Gold gives a 200 command limit per month with Butler.

While Business Class does add 200 commands per-team member, it starts at a base of 1,000. So for example, if you had a Business Class team where you were the sole member, you'd have 1,200 commands.

You can see a full breakdown of the commands here: https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas

If you have any feedback about these quotas that you'd like me to share, just let me know and I'll be happy to voice that to our team.

Deleted user October 31, 2019

Hi @Garrett   Thanks for your reply. I have since moved to Business Class and I am a team by myself (LOL).  So I’m ok.  I doubt I’ll ever hit 1200 commands per month by myself.  

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events