Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snooze power up is not showing as option on cards

Lysa Clemens September 16, 2018

I have the Snooze power up enabled and it was working great, but has recently disappeared on the cards so we can't choose the option to Snooze a card. I un-enabled and re-enabled Snooze and it is still not showing up. What is the problem?

2 answers

0 votes
tkleczek January 3, 2019

Hi. Were you able to resolve the issue? Seems I have similar problem - a couple days ago option to Snooze a card disappeared (now in the POWER-UPS section there is only a link 'Get Power Ups'). But when clicking this link Card Snooze is listed in Enabled power-ups for the board.

EDIT: The issue is gone now, without any action on my part.

0 votes
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2018

Hi Lysa,

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Power-up. As we will be discussing private information on your board and sharing screenshots, please send us an email so we can take a closer look. https://trello.com/contact

sof May 17, 2020

I know this is an old post, but I am new to Trello and my Snooze  power up isn't working.  It shows  in the Menu, but when I try to snooze the card using archive, the only option I have is delete or send to board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events