It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Since change to Atlassian, Trello keeps logging out of my account and can´t remember settings

I´ve got it on my start pages in chrome and now everytime I open it, I have to login, set the menu bar to alway open anda a few steps more.

Any ideas of why and how to solve it?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Vini Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2020

Hi Sebastián,

We didn't have any reports of this issue before, could you please open a support ticket, so we can share screenshots and take a closer look at your case?

Hi Vini, I´m sending it now trough the help section in trello. I´ll update this post with the answer you give me, if succesfull.

Thanks!

Hi, yes same happening to me. every week I have to log in. Not the best first impression of a company if they are adding extra steps for the user. Hopefully this can be resolved?

I continue to have this problem, and it's made Trello almost impossible to use. I get logged out after ~30min. Trello used to stay logged in for days, with the login surviving laptop sleep/hibernation, and moves between different networks (home/work) so the IP address changed.

Now, I'm forced to log in multiple times per day while my laptop has not moved and has stayed powered on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,656 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you