Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple changing the assigned colleges (if needed)

Attila Váraljai September 20, 2020

Hi,

Now I'm planning / building a fully automated system for producing my online or digital products or service for my clients.

There are different production phases such as design, content, structure building ... etc.

Is there any way to build a specal way in Trello where the new colleges (coming in the near future) will be assigned simply (with couple of clicks) to their new position's tasks? (by changing the old one - it's me - to the new college).

Thx for your suggestions

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2020

@Attila Váraljai removing one member and adding another member is simple and takes a couple of clicks, what else did you have in mind?

Attila Váraljai September 21, 2020

@Iain Dooleyjust imagine the next scenario:

you have running processes somewhere between the start end endpoint.

all the processes and steps assigned to me.

A new member coming

I want to give him/her all these processes belong to the same table [let's say: Design tasks or content tasks] (I thought 2 of the rules should accomplish this task:

one of them remove me from these crads

the other one assign the new member all of the same cards)

Supposed to be good idea for that?
thx

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

@Attila Váraljai okay so you want to take all cards assigned to one member, and assign them to a different member? There's no way to do that with Butler, but you could run this snippet of Trellinator code:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/359a4a94966064e0643bad3969d70439

in BenkoBot here:

https://app.benkobot.com/

There's not currently any way to save the snippet but you could just keep that gist link handy and run that code whenever you want to swap members. Future releases of BenkoBot will obviously allow you to save and re-run code but it's early days :)

Attila Váraljai September 22, 2020

Gr8! ok thx, it sounds good. Will try it.

Thx again for your time and "brain". :-)

Attila

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events