Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all cards created in order?

KRepair January 27, 2021

Hi guys,

I'm trying to reconcile customer cards created with income, as our january income has been lower than every month this past year, despite it being constantly busy.

What I'd like to see is a record of all cards created. From there, I plan to look for corresponding payments for each card. 

I understand cards can be deleted and the only way is to look at card history to see if anyone has deleted any, which I can do via the menu. 

Is there a way I can do this? 

Example ( date stamps aren't even a huge necessity as long as I can get a date range

Cards created:

Tom Hanks

Bill Murray

Ryan Gosling

etc

and then I'll go back and verify payments for each card created, and if there's no payment, I'll have to look further into why. Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

@KRepair 

You should try to work with the date related variables documented here https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables

there is one for card creation. 

KRepair January 28, 2021

EDIT: Ok so looks like ctrl+click does work from the search box so I don't lose the list of loaded cards. This is manageable but if there's a cleaner way to do it, I'd like to know, thanks!

Thank you. I found another article and the closest to what I'm looking for would be something like created:month to look for cards a month back.

Problem is, I have to continuously hit "load more" and then if I click on one, the search goes away and I have to start all over again to get to the next card. Any way to keep them displayed on a page and use new tab click (ctrL+click) to open each one in a new tab so I can go through the reconciliation process more easily?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events