Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing

Jo_Allan April 15, 2020

Hello if anyone can help with the problem below, it would be much appreciated!

- I have a team of 7 contractors working for me writing articles. 

- When a client asks for a job to be completed, I would like to put out a notification to each 7 contractors and whoever accepts the job first, gets the jobs and the job shows as unavailable for the others. 

- Here's the difficulty, I don't want the identities of the contractors to be shared with each other, e.g. I don't the contractors to have any details about any of the other contractors for privacy reasons. 

Is this possible with Trello?! Tried many different platforms and there's no answer so far.

Thanks very much!

Jo

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

Hi @Jo_Allan 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, if all the contractors are on the same board, they will know of each other's existence, and they will all need to be on the same board in order to know that there is work available.

There is also no way to assign a single contractor to a card and none of the others being able to see it, if they're all on the same board.

The only way to do this would be to have a single board, which all contractors are on, then set up a Butler rule to notify people that there is a job open when a card is added, then the first one to get there, adds themselves to the card, and that would trigger another Butler rule to move it to a separate board that only you and that single contractor could see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events