Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Trello with your friends and get up to 12 free months of Trello Gold

Bloom17 April 30, 2021

Hi, why I didn't get 12 free months of Trello Gold even if I shared the link and I invited a collaborator to my board?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Bloom17 , welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your Trello invitation link! There are some caveats around Gold - particularly that each successful invite earns one free month (up to the maximum of twelve), and that the invitee who used your link must verify their email address. These are gone over in a bit more detail on Earning and Activating Free Trello Gold , which I've copied some of here:

If the user you invited hasn't confirmed their account yet through the link in their email, you won't receive credit. Additionally, if you've reached your 12 month limit on free credit, you won't receive any additional credit for inviting other users. We still really appreciate you spreading the word though!

If neither of these situations seem to apply to you and you still haven't received your credit, feel free to reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact.

I hope that helps clarify things! If you believe things are still amiss given the information above, definitely reach out directly to the support team at trello.com/contact . Thanks!

Daniel | Atlassian Community

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

@Bloom17 Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  I have escalated to Atlassian so they can look into your issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events