It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Several members of my team are classified as "virtual" members. I can't change it. Why?

I have several people on my team who are involved in a board. I gave most of them administrative status so they can change things on the cards as they work. Four people are showing up as "virtual" members in the status section (others say "normal" or "administrative"). What does this mean and why can't I change it?

One of these virtual folks couldn't access the board for more than 5 seconds and it would give her a message that the board is unavailable. I deleted her email and invited her again and she seems to be able to access it now. But what's up with the "virtual" status?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Jan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When a user shows up as Virtual on Trello, it means that they didn’t finish the sign-up process. Once they do, it will show Admin or Normal.

You can find more details on the documentation below:

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

It worked with one person; I also sent her a new invitation under a different email address so I don't know lack of response to the first one was the reason she was listed as virtual. The other character hasn't responded to my email messages so I think he's a slacker (and not in a good way) ;-) Thanks for your help.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,550 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you