cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set card cover using Butler

rax adaam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

I've created a rule that generates a new card from an existing card, but I would like to be able to set the cover to a colour (red).

Even though there is an option to "remove cover" I cannot find an option to "set cover to."

If this doesn't exist, where does Atlassian accept / track feature requests?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

- RA

4 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2020

@rax adaam You can submit a feature request back at trello.com/contact just choose "something else"

0 votes
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

Hello @rax adaam 

Refer to this thread, where I've described how to use the Butler HTTP request action to change the colour of a card's cover.

0 votes
jeanfabre February 24, 2021

Hi,

yeah, odd, was very exited to play with all the new feature, only to find that butler is not up to date... very weird...

0 votes
Eric November 12, 2020

Hi Rax,

Thanks for your question - I'm curious about the same. In fact I am not able to find the option to "remove cover" in Butler, as you described was possible.

I would love to solve this issue so that when a card is "done" the cover is automatically removed.

Thanks,

KD

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events