Send 100 E-Mails (p. day) to Trello Board

Frank Zdunek January 22, 2019

Hello,

I have a question for Trello and need help.

We want to use Trello for organization. For this we want to send orders by email to our board, about 80-100 pieces per day!
Is it possible to be blacklisted or blocked with too much email traffic by Atlassian? Or is that too much a day/week?
How many cards can be created in a board?

Thank you for your answers.

Frank

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Hi @Frank Zdunek, there is no limit to the number of cards you can create on a board, or a limit to you creating boards by email. Here is a great post to show your board members how to email the board.

https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email

The article says that most emails with attachments will make it into Trello just fine. However, there is an overall email size limit (above 10MB) that will prevent cards from being created via email. If this happens, your mail server may send you a message that it was unable to send the email.

Let me know if this helps.

Jodi

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc, thank you for your answer. The size of the cards is not the problem.

We have only thought, if we send 100 mails or more per day to our board, the server could close our account.
Or is the quantity of mails not the problem?

Do you know that?

Thanks

Frank

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc, now I have recieved an email from Trello support, that the quantity is not the problem for us (!).

So I think, it's ok.

Thanks

Frank

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Thanks Frank, yes no limit for emails to your boards (just size limit). Glad the email to board feature will help your organization.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events