Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing tickets , tasks from Jira in Trello

KRYCHA December 18, 2020

Dear colleagues,  I have access to Jira of Developer and I'm using Trello for my project management. I see two power-ups  Jira and Jira Align.  I would like to see all tickets/tasks of Jira related to my project in Trello - how  I should to do it and which power-up will help me with that? 

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020
KRYCHA December 18, 2020

Thanks, but none of the links answers my question and still I don't know how to configure it - whatever I do it doesn't work with power up Jira :-(.   The links are general ones and don't help.   I would like to import or see in Trello tasks of Jira. Jira is not mine and it is not my domain in the Atlassian account but the developer's one. I have access to the account as a user.  The power-up requires a URL which I don't know from where to take it. Krystian

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

You can’t really do this without being able to also access the jira software site that your dev has - you should ask the dev what the url is.  You’ll also need to know which tickets are relevant to your project. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events