Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Seeing tickets , tasks from Jira in Trello

Dear colleagues,  I have access to Jira of Developer and I'm using Trello for my project management. I see two power-ups  Jira and Jira Align.  I would like to see all tickets/tasks of Jira related to my project in Trello - how  I should to do it and which power-up will help me with that? 

1 answer

Thanks, but none of the links answers my question and still I don't know how to configure it - whatever I do it doesn't work with power up Jira :-(.   The links are general ones and don't help.   I would like to import or see in Trello tasks of Jira. Jira is not mine and it is not my domain in the Atlassian account but the developer's one. I have access to the account as a user.  The power-up requires a URL which I don't know from where to take it. Krystian

You can’t really do this without being able to also access the jira software site that your dev has - you should ask the dev what the url is.  You’ll also need to know which tickets are relevant to your project. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

68 views 4 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you