Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See deadlines per user - including my own

Kyla McAuliffe September 16, 2020

I am drowning in boards and teams, and need to have an easy way to see deadlines that span across the boards (all, preferred, but by team is also fine) per team member, including my own user. Is there a way to do this?

For example, if I personally have 8 cards with the due date of 9/28, regardless of what board they are in - is there a way to see this without going into each team, each board, etc? Same with my team members I've assigned tasks too - I need to be able to find what I've assigned quickly by looking up a user.

Thanks for your help!

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

You can set it to send reminder if you put the due date on there.  Then, it will also email you or who ever is assigned.

Create another "file & admin" account with email address, to put everybody elses to, and just log into that to view the big picture, assign from that to yourself too, then leave your own working login as that, so you dont miss your own deadlines.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

@Kyla McAuliffe You can see all the cards you're added to in the cards view, and sort by due date:

2020-09-17 at 11.21 am.png

Then if you look at the URL of that view, you can see your username in it. If you change that username to each of your team's then you can see their cards view. You could create a card for each team member with their username in it so you can easily open up each team member's cards view in a new tab.

For example if you went to this URL you'd be able to see any cards that I am a member of that you also have access to, even though we're not on the same team at all:

https://trello.com/iaindooley/cards

You might also be interested in my product BenkoBoard which lets you see not only all your cards in one place, and your team's cards in one place, but also notification mentions (and unwatches cards you're added to so you get fewer notifications overall):

http://www.benkoboard.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events