See cards without assigning them to me

Jack October 29, 2017

I am the only person using my trello application. I use the "Cards" menu item under my user name to monitor when cards are due. However if I don't add myself as a member to that card, I can't see it in the overdue section. Is there a way I can still see which cards are due, without having to add myself as a member?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Jack,

Right now, the My Cards page will indeed only show you cards that you're a member of. That's what that page was designed for, so it's not currently possible to configure that page to work differently.

The other way to view cards that are due soon is to use the search operator "due:" and then choosing a time period, like "due:day" to show cards due within the next 24 hours, or "due:week". This isn't quite as easy, I know, so I'll be sure to let the team know this is something you're looking for!

You can read about all of our available search operators here: http://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards

Jack October 31, 2017

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events