Search for @mentions or how to followup on missed @mentions

Alexandru Harabagiu November 9, 2017

Hi,

Is there anyway I can filter/search where I am mentioned?

If there is not, can we tweak this using some Trello integration with some other tool?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Hey Alexandru

There's not currently a way to search for @mentions without scrolling through your activity tracking list.  

I have a workaround for you, using Butlerbot automation.  

What I recommend is creating a new label on your board, maybe with your name. So say it's a green label named Alexandru.  Then, any time you're mentioned in a card, that label can be automatically assigned to the card and then you can filter by that label any time you want to find card you've been mentioned in.  Once you're done with whatever you need to do on the card, you can remove the label if you want,..

After you add the new label, here's how to get the automation set up:

1) Add Butlerbot to your board here

• A new list will be added to your board called Butler

2) Add a new card to that list with the following:

when I am mentioned in a card, add the green "Alexandru" label to the card

Now, any time you're mentioned, that label will be added.

Let me know if you have questions about setting this up.. I'd also like to know how you like the idea. :)

By the way: this is board specific, so if you have multiple boards, you'd need to add Butler and set up on each of them separately.  

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hi Alexandru- wondering if you got a chance to get this going.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events