Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for all cards shows only 1 card

Juberlan Varela February 27, 2018

Hi, 

I am new to using trello and I was very excited with the features that the application has, most disappointed by the search tool and filter of the created cards does not work. Even changing the search filters to "Show all cards" and having created dozens of cards with multiple due dates, the results show only 1 cue in the list. It seems to me that even if it were working, the search options prove to be very basic or not very intuitive. I can not filter by custom dates, only by the 5 pre-determined options in the pick list.

I liked trello very much, but did not have a search tool similar to Google Calendar for example, it makes it difficult and time consuming to search and filter the information inserted in it. Maybe it is some configuration that I did not enable, if it is, please help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2018

Hi Juberlan,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and insights. I appreciate how the search function could be more powerful and I'll share your concerns with my team for their consideration. 

Also, here's an article that might help with specific search operators: Searching for Cards (All Boards)

I hope that helps somehow! Please let us know if you have other comments or questions.

Cheers,

Marta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events