Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Function changed the way it looks... How do I change it back to it's original view?

Antonio June 3, 2022

image.png

How do I reverse back to the old view, where it displayed files with the smaller search function?

2 answers

0 votes
Steve Simmons August 10, 2022

I agreed the old way was better. I aslo need to see labels which are no longer visible in the search (unless you use advaned search which is not practible and is too many extra keystrokes)

0 votes
Meghashrita Kashyap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2022

Hi Antony,

You are seeing the new cross-product search (https://help.trello.com/article/1348-new-search-in-trello) which is being rolled out incrementally.

For now, you can find the old search experience at: https://trello.com/search or by clicking "Advanced search" in the new search box.

I recognize that's not quite as familiar, but we're hoping the added benefit of searching across Atlassian products will have a nice upside for people as well.

While you're there, I'd highly suggest that you offer your feedback through the provided link seen on the screenshot below as that goes directly to the product team.

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 12.35.14 PM.png

Do let us know in case you have any queries.

Cheers,
The Trello Team

Adrian Strench June 6, 2022

@Meghashrita Kashyap in the new way is terrible.  How do I go back to the old way?

Meghashrita Kashyap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2022

@Adrian Strench Currently the only way to get to the old search is via  https://trello.com/search or by clicking "Advanced search" in the new search box.

However, we request you to please share your valuable feedback from the link seen just below the search functionality so that it goes to the product team directly.

Cheers

The Trello Team

Adrian Strench June 7, 2022

@Meghashrita Kashyap 

Thank you for our response.  As per your questions,  I like the when old search showed labels to the cards and what list the search item is in.  This is every important information when doing a search.  The new way didn't do that.  

Right now Trello search seems to working the old way.  Please don't change it.

Meghashrita Kashyap
Atlassian Team
June 9, 2022

Hi, @Adrian Strench As much as we are aware the new search functionality will be rolled out for all our customers incrementally. Also regarding your concern about showing labels on the cards and what list the search item is in, our engineering team is hard at work on improving the new search functionality, and labels and lists in Search are actively being worked on.

Cheers

The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events