Sales team

Diego Barros Villalobos October 19, 2020

Hello to the entire Trello community. I have the following question:

I want to start using Trello to organize my business and one of the departments is Sales.

Is there a way to keep track of the total amounts assigned to a seller?

For example:
If I assign the seller "Pedro" 3 sales opportunities of $ 1,000, $ 1,500 and $ 2,000.
Have a board that shows me the $ 4,500 sales prospect assigned to Pedro. I am looking for a summary table with the businesses assigned to each person.

I hope to receive your help.

Greetings!

2 answers

2 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2020

@Diego Barros Villalobos check out the Crmble power up! If they don't do exactly what you need in terms of reporting, you can talk to the founders they're very responsive and releasing new reports and features all the time :) 

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2020

Iain is correct! The Crmble Power-Up does this. You can assign "deal value" to each lead, and assign board members to leads so that in your reports you can see total deal value by sales rep!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events