Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIMPLE tracking of whether cards met their due date

Kate Williams February 12, 2021

My org needs to start out very simple on metrics of managing our projects. I am sure I am missing something, but is there a way to have a metric of "on time" completion for cards? For example, I want to know how many cards/tasks met their due date this month. Nothing more complicated than that. Of course, I can see which cards are overdue, but not if a card was due on 2/2 but completed on 2/4. It just shows up as completed. Thank you for your time and help. I've looked at various power ups and they don't get to this simple metric and provide way more than my staff can handle right now. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2021

@Kate Williams there are a few options, you can use a power up like Blue Cat reports, you can do customised reporting with the API, or you can do basic reporting by just setting your cards up with labels and in particular lists. One example might be to have a Butler rule that applies a label "On Time" whenever a card is moved to "Done" that is not due in the past. Or you could move those to a list called "On Time" for the week.

Kate Williams February 15, 2021

thanks, Iain. I'll take a look at Blue Cat. And explore Butler rules a bit more. At first try, I saw how to make a rule when the card was moved to "Done", but not including the part about due in the past. Appreciate the info!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events