Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule to auto archive cards?

Richard Low September 7, 2017

Hi,

I'm new to trello and was wondering if there was any way to set up a rule to automatically archive cards in a specific list after say a week?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Hi Richard,

Marta here, from Trello support.

I'm afraid it's currently not possible to automatically archive cards, sorry.

What I usually do is hover on top of the card and press "c", which will immediately archive the card. 

That being said, I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, this article gives some insight into that process: http://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Cheers,

Marta

Mike_Rodriguez April 14, 2018

Any update on this feature request?

Alan Clemens July 19, 2018

My team is also interested in this feature suggestion.

Jason Chapman July 22, 2018

My team is also very interested in this feature!

Jiří Mika July 27, 2018

Also my team :)

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2018

If you don't mind using a 3rd-party (paid) tool, Butler for Trello can automate the archival of cards after a number of days in a list.

This help article shows how to set this up: https://help.butlerfortrello.com/article/48-archive-trello-cards-automatically-after-a-number-of-days

Jiří Mika July 29, 2018

Great, thanks a lot!

Art Smith August 24, 2018

Our team would also like to see this feature.

Daniel Castillo December 18, 2018

Would love to see this implemented, too!

timbrox February 4, 2019

Our team would also use this feature!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events