Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Due Date on Trello

Ed Asturias August 19, 2020

Hi All, 

Is there a way to restrict board members with standard access from changing the established project due date in Trello?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

@Ed Asturias  not that I have read. Such intra board controls will probably need you to have webhooks to alert you when the change happens and to revert the status back. Trello publish a list of actions here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opvJZ2yqfWgVr5ol1NXkvhn7Y4RKon2xPhemMbQprwA/edit#gid=0

Ed Asturias August 20, 2020

Thanks -- I already receive an email alerting me when someone makes a change to the card -- that helps, but I was hoping to control date changes to measure project effectiveness. 

0 votes
Dalal Al-Abdullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2023

I am facing the same issue. My members sometimes change due date claiming that it was by accident. I know we are always notified but it would be really helpful if we could restrict that. 

is there any way to suggest this for Trello developers? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events