It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello, On files where there are several members, I want to identify one of the members as responsible for the file. Do you have a solution?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 31, 2020

@Olivier_Coustaing If only one member is responsible, why do you want to add several members to the card?

Because we have to work together on a card. But we need a manager who will punctuate the progress of the work and revive his colleagues.

Iain Dooley Community Leader Apr 01, 2020

@Olivier_Coustaing Okay well depending on what functionality is associated with that, if it's just a matter of making a record of it, then you could simply create a custom field called "manager" and put the persons name into it. 
you could kind of formalise by assuming the first person added is the manager and run a butler command like:

when a member is added to a card with no members set custom field "manager" to "{memberfullname}"

This solution suits me! I need to understand how to create a custom field. thank you so much

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you