Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to comments on card

Rodrigo Prado Yarur January 29, 2019

Hello, before clarifying that I have a free account. I have invited other people to collaborate on my project cards (they are also free users) and I have noticed that they do not have the option to comment on my publications, nor to attach information. Is there anything I am doing wrong when creating the team or Should I change to a paid version? Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

@Rodrigo Prado Yarur have you added them to your team and not to individual boards? You can have a setup in the free version where you add multiple people to a team, the team is a free team and they're all free accounts, and all boards in the team are team visible, but the members of the team are not automatically members of all boards in that team. In that case, they can see the boards, but can't interact with the boards until they join them.

Rodrigo Prado Yarur January 30, 2019

Thanks Iain for your answer. Indeed it was as you mentioned. He had only added them to the team, but in order for them to interact with the cards he had to add them there as well. I think it's a double job but maybe it has a reason to be ... Greetings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events