Resource / project planning

Rob Farquhar January 18, 2018
I would like a way to add start dates and end dates to a Trello card that reflect and are read buy a calendar view via resource. Eg. the planyway powerup allows a view where all cards with due date are viewable in a calendar against the reprieve allocated to that card. What I need is for the calendar to reflect a gannet chart type view showing the start and end date on the card. However there is no way to put start date currently in Trello cards. I’ve used custom fields plugin but planyway can’t read that plugin. I don’t care what plugin I use but is there a way to do this please?

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2018

Hi there,

I'm afraid trello is not capable of that (as far as I know). Would it be too much of a hussle to change to Jira?

Jira has customfields that can be used for such reports.

Alternatively you can use the customfields and export the cards as CSV if you are a business user and I think that would let keep the date customfields so you can do magic in Excel.

Is that something helpful?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events