Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Specific Checklist

YO December 7, 2021

We often use more than one checklist on a card. Is there a way to reset the checks by checklist instead of by card?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi @YO ! What would the trigger be? Would it just be when all the items in that specific checklist are complete? Would something like this make sense?

checklist automation.PNG

YO December 8, 2021

This is exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Great! You're welcome ☺️

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Hi @YO 👋

Welcome to the Community! I would recommend exploring Butler automations as there are a whole host of capabilities that could potentially help.

Alternatively, you could also enable the Card Repeater Power Up and repeat a new card (the whole card, including a 'fresh' unticked checklist) every X day.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events