Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating Cards on Different Lists

Marguerite June 17, 2021

I use Trello to plan out social media content, mostly using the calendar power-up. Each social post is a card on the day it is supposed to be posted. All my cards are on lists associated with a month.

Say I have a social post on list "June 2021" and I want it to repeat once a month on to other lists such as "July 2021" and "August 2021." How do I go about doing that? I have enabled the repeater power-up but am not seeing how to go beyond lists. Thanks! 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Marguerite what about a card button called "Repeat 3 months" which copies the card 3 times to successive months?

2021-06-18 at 2.13 pm.png

You could add more than 3 obviously, you could make it replicate out 12 months if you wanted, or you could have a few buttons for 3, 6 and 12 months. If the lists don't exist yet, then they will be created which is also handy.

Marguerite June 18, 2021

That works! But also need the due date to change appropriately into each month. 

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events