Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeaters with emojis

Becky_Parkinson February 13, 2020

I added a couple emojis to two of my repeating cards that are archived. The cards have disappeared in my repeater list, but they are clearly repeating. I need to make some changes to the original cards but I can't find them anywhere. Anyone experienced this? The emojis are at the front of the name on the card, this caused the repeating cards to go to the top in my list too, so I'm wondering if I just can't see the top of my repeaters somehow?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2020

Hey Becky,

You should be able to get a list of all of your repeating cards by clicking on the Card Repeater button at the top of your board. This should show all cards that are repeating on your boards - even the ones that are archived. If you don't see the cards there, then it may be something else such as Butler which is creating these cards.

If you continue to have difficulty figuring out what may be repeating the cards, then I'd get in touch with Support who can help you to figure this out. You can do this here: https://trello.com/contact

Thanks!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events