Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccurring Issue "the operation quota for your current plan has been reached"

Lynne April 5, 2022

I just encountered this issue on March 30th, which completed stopped our ability to use your software.

I created a support ticket, and they increased the allotted quota amount for the month which they felt would fix the problem for now. But, I'm already encountering the issue yet again only a few days later.

This has caused another complete disruption in operation (2nd time we are at a complete stand-still within a week because of this issue.) PLEASE help, and PLEASE FIX!

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Lynne ! Does it look like the quota for operations is being reached mistakenly? Or does the number of operations look accurate for what's happening in Trello? If it's the latter, maybe there's a way to restructure things so that you don't need so many operations running? 

This forum is mostly made up of community members that don't work for Trello, so if the issue is more around the quota being met in error, it sounds like your best point of contact would be Trello support. 

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Lynne - do you mind responding to me on the ticket you've raised about this today, as I commented on https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/The-operation-quota-for-your-current-plan-has-been-reached/qaq-p/1986470

I love that you're getting into the Community with this but I'm happy to address your concerns on your ticket raised - I don't believe there's a need to speak on two different channels for it (unless the purpose of this post is to discuss this issue and share feedback with your fellow Trello users, which I encourage you to do and will continue to share feedback from the Community with our team). Unfortunately non-Trello team members, including amazing Community Leaders like @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows, don't have the ability to increase operations quotas for you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events