Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Removing the workspaces

I subscribe to Trello Gold.  I previously can have as many board as I wrong.  WIth the workspace I was limited unless I upgrade.  How can I have all my boards shown up without workspace.  Currently I have a workspace with a lot of boards that are closes, I was not able to bring any one of this board up due to limit board restriction, the 'reopen' option is disable and left me with only 'delete' option.

how can I do to reactivate all my board.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

https://help.trello.com/article/1263-moving-to-workspaces

Also, Trello Gold is going away: https://help.trello.com/article/1323-what-to-do-if-your-gold-membership-is-ending

You can close some boards to reopen the others, or you can upgrade to Standard, or you could create more Workspaces.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 28, 2021

@Eugene Woo you'll have to create new workspaces and move them into it. You can have as many free workspaces as you want, so if it helps, think of them as folders or ways to group your boards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,361 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you