Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing board of a user that is not part of the team from team

willemwebapp September 6, 2018

I am a team admin. A former colleague has created a board in my team. We now want to archive/remove his board from the team. However, I don't have the option to remove the board from my team (I can only leave the board) and the owner of the board has left the company and the trello team.

How do I remove this board from my team?

1 answer

0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

In order to remove a board from a team, you should have Admin permission. I would suggest asking the current admin to change your status, so you can control the board.

willemwebapp September 6, 2018

Hi Alice, I am the admin of the team. It appears that the colleague that has left the team is the admin of the board. And there is no way of removing the board from my own team.

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

Yes, you should ask the colleague who left to make you the admin of the board or to remove the board from the team. I know it isn't easy, but I'm afraid it's the only way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events