Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove lateral panel

Eduardo Bray September 23, 2021

How I can close or remove the new lateral panel?

Thanks.

Screenshot_20210923_123102.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

I saw someone else post that they reached out to support and you can go here to turn it off. 

http://trello.com/{{my user name}}/labs 

Of course this won't last forever, but I know there's been some feedback from others about the sidebar so I think the team is taking all of that into consideration.

Thanks! That work for now.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hi @Eduardo Bray welcome to the Atlassian community.

Trello has recently announced about it's brand new sidebar And Header Navigation Experience. Given that new enhancements, I don't see we have an option to remove the left panel for what ever reason you may have. Read their latest sidebar announcement 

At the moment, we can use the Trello keyboard shortcuts

I don't see we have an option to remove the left panel for what ever reason you may have.

Well, if someone in real life drops a panel that has nothing to do with your dashboard on it or puts a sticker on your desktop, however you want to see it, it's nice to be able to clean it. 

The keyboard shorcut only makes it smaller, it does not close it.

Anyway, thank you very much for your answer. If at any time that option arrives, I will activate it. 

Reggards

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

Yes @Eduardo Bray I understand your point and situation. Trello should have given it's users a room of UI customization like this.

Anyways, stay safe and stay healthy and happy rest of the day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events