Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder on my mobile

prof.spoon January 21, 2021

Hi there,

I have Trello as work organizing system in my office and work at all different kind of topics with it. Because I manage 3 different companies and I have several very different topics to handle, it is very hard to keep control of everything. So now I have to check every morning all the different cards if they are termined and if I have to work them, off. Next to that I have a different calendar-system that I do not want to change since it is connected and updated with different members of my companies. In this calendar I have my own reminder function.  This calendar is on all of my devices active. I would love to have a reminderfunction also on my Trello so that if things are scheduled to be haven done the next day, I would like it to pop up and tell me so.

Is there a reminder function on trello that can remind me on my mobile devices without being used in association with the calendar integrated in trello? Just by terminating the cards on the boards?

Thanks for an answer, Sincerly Tobias

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events