Regarding privacy

CHINTAN SONI April 22, 2021

Hi, I m Chintan and I m using this trello software for project management. i have added 4 members in my board and I wanted to know about the board privacy means i have to show only assigned cards to the respective members. right now all members can see all the cards but I want to do bifurcation that for example when i open software i can see only those cards which was assigned to me rest all the other cards was not appear in my account. so can i do this settings ?? i musing the free version

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2021

Hi @CHINTAN SONI Thanks for reaching out to the community! Unfortunately it's not currently possible to restrict access to certain cards to each member, when you add a member to the Board they will have the ability to see all the cards in the Board. For this scenario we suggest creating a Trello Board for each user (4 Trello Boards). See this article for creating new Trello Boards: https://help.trello.com/article/707-creating-a-new-board

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events