Receiving absolutely no notifcations on Mobile

Andrew Benavidez March 22, 2022

Hello,

I am currently trying to get Trello to trigger mobile notifications to me when a new card is created in a workspace.

I have ensured that within the Trello App that "Cards," "Added to a card," "New Card Created," are all selected. I've also ensured I am watching the List that the card is being created under, and also watching the workspace board.

Additionally, I've even set e-mail notifications to be instant, but I am receiving literally no notifications anywhere when a new card is created.

I've also ensured notifications are on within the settings of the device as well.

Any help is appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

Hi @Andrew Benavidez - taking at look at your email notifications, we haven't sent you any in the last two weeks, which means we've had nothing to notify you about. 

I recommend having a look through the following help doc that shows you when you'll be notified: https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

I also recommend if you want notifications for when a new card is created, that you watch the boards you want to be notified about.

I also recommend adding yourself to cards.

If you want to test if mobile notifications are working, you should ask a teammate to tag you in the comment of a card. If you get an email notification and a mobile notification, it means we're sending you emails and you have mobile notifications set up. 

CU Simulation March 22, 2022

Hi Alex,

Thank you for getting back to me! I think that may be because I signed up to this forum with a different account then I set up my Trello Workspace Account with by accident.

However, what I have set up currently (and am hoping to do) is having emails forwarded to a board, which then creates a card automatically, and then notifies me that a card has been made. I’ve sent test emails to the board and it creates a card perfectly. However, I’m hoping to receive push notifications when these cards are created, which I currently am not getting. I’ve tried watching that board and list specifically but that hasn’t worked either.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events