• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Reached quota on Trello?

Hi, I have a small team of 4 using Trello. I purchased a Gold membership for myself as i would be creating the Rules, card button etc... Within 4 days of using Trello, (which is excellent by the way), we have receive a message "your personal quota has been reached"

Do i need to upgrade all my team members onto Business Class or Enterprise? and how will i know if Business class will be sufficient for my needs? Would i need to be upgraded or is Gold good enough?? It's all a little confusing. Thanks Guys.

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Feb 14, 2020

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the Community!

If you click on Butler when you're in a browser, then click 'Account' in the bottom left, it should bring up a little box where you can see what you've used.

It should look something like this:

Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 20.22.24.png

I had a similar experience, I had Gold for a week then ran out! I'm on BC and have been for almost a year, and wouldn't change it.

Butler resets on the 1st of the month, and this is what I've used already ^^^ and I use Trello on my own, Hubster is a single-board guest but doesn't look at it from one week to the next, so I only pay for my Business Class.

Please reach out, we're more than happy to help with any questions you have now & moving forward :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

233 views 7 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you