Reached quota on Trello?

stephen February 13, 2020

Hi, I have a small team of 4 using Trello. I purchased a Gold membership for myself as i would be creating the Rules, card button etc... Within 4 days of using Trello, (which is excellent by the way), we have receive a message "your personal quota has been reached"

Do i need to upgrade all my team members onto Business Class or Enterprise? and how will i know if Business class will be sufficient for my needs? Would i need to be upgraded or is Gold good enough?? It's all a little confusing. Thanks Guys.

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2020

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the Community!

If you click on Butler when you're in a browser, then click 'Account' in the bottom left, it should bring up a little box where you can see what you've used.

It should look something like this:

Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 20.22.24.png

I had a similar experience, I had Gold for a week then ran out! I'm on BC and have been for almost a year, and wouldn't change it.

Butler resets on the 1st of the month, and this is what I've used already ^^^ and I use Trello on my own, Hubster is a single-board guest but doesn't look at it from one week to the next, so I only pay for my Business Class.

Please reach out, we're more than happy to help with any questions you have now & moving forward :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events