It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Questions about Attaching Related Cards & Boards Edited

UPDATE:   I checked this in Chrome and everything works as intended.  I am only encountering these problems in Firefox.   I have sent a bug report to Trello

I am trying to attach trello cards and boards to another trello card as described in the following article: https://blog.trello.com/related-cards-related-boards

I have encountered two problems:

1.  Attaching a card to another card:  The attached card shows up as a preview, but I don't see any way to click it to bring up the actual card or it's details (as with other attachments that link to the item when you click it).  Is this not possible or am I just missing something?  Without this functionality, this feature doesn't seem very useful. 

2.  Attaching a board to another card:  This simply isn't working.  When I attach a board to a card, it simply shows the following blank placeholder:

15f48920-69ab-4d28-9175-a2106ed3ab36

I would appreciate any comments or advice regarding these issues.  Thanks in advance for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Mar 03, 2019

Glad to hear you resolved this and sent a bug report to Trello.

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you