• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Question about limits of Bussines Class Edited

Hi, is there a limit of members, using the free account, in a board witch the owner is a Bussines Class? 
And, if I add this free member as a member of the  team, Will I have to pay a part? 

2 answers

1 vote
Clark Everson Community Leader Jan 22, 2021

Hi @André Gontijo ,

Thanks for reaching out! If people are added as a guest of a board they are not charged. However, if they are added as n Observer to more than one board you will be charged. Or if they are a member of a Team defined in your business class you will be charged. In theory, a board can have as many guests as you want and you won't be charged as long as they are only part of that one shared board.

Observers do have restrictions on what they can see. 

https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class

Hope this helps!

Best,
Clark

https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards#:~:text=There%20are%20no%20limits%20to,Works%20with%20Trello%20Business%20Class.

Thanks!

Clark Everson Community Leader Jan 22, 2021

Anytime @André Gontijo

If that answer helps you out please mark it as the accepted answer so others can more easily find it in the future!

Have a great weekend!

Clark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

206 views 6 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you