Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Question about adding a CRM

I currently use Outstand as a CRM for our Wealthwave platform.  Can I connect it to Trello?

2 answers

@Paul Delaise 

At what point in your process do you need Outstand to update Trello? What process outside of the Oustand will you have on Trello? In my cases, with clients having the CRM, the use of Trello will be quite specific. Some clients found that what they had want to use Trello is something supported on the CRM.

The typical ways, if Zapier does not support, via email to board or webhook (and this can go to Zapier webhook).

If you need Trello to update your CRM (again w/o Zapier) then you will need to use the API.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 15, 2021

@Paul Delaise haven't heard of them, and I don't see them as a power-up or as an app on Zapier, so I'm not entirely sure. Does Outstand have a way to sync data to a spreadsheet and then you can use Zapier to connect it to Trello?

Trello also has some power-ups that are meant for handling CRMs, such as Crmble (a built in CRM for Trello)

Besides Crmbl what other CRM are available to link into Trello?

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

@Robert Paul Delaise II Zoho, Salesforce, and Pipedrive are the ones I know of, but there might be others.

Like Paul Delaise likes this

What do you personally use for a CRM.  Isn't Pipedrive similar to Trello.  I am trying to work my options out on a budget. :)

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

@Paul Delaise I don't use a CRM regularly, but whenever I need to manage contacts and workflows for those, I'll generally use Crmble. If i need automated email, I use Mailchimp, although I foresee Crmble adding those at some point in the future. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,398 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you