Question about adding a CRM

Paul Delaise September 15, 2021

I currently use Outstand as a CRM for our Wealthwave platform.  Can I connect it to Trello?

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2021

@Paul Delaise 

At what point in your process do you need Outstand to update Trello? What process outside of the Oustand will you have on Trello? In my cases, with clients having the CRM, the use of Trello will be quite specific. Some clients found that what they had want to use Trello is something supported on the CRM.

The typical ways, if Zapier does not support, via email to board or webhook (and this can go to Zapier webhook).

If you need Trello to update your CRM (again w/o Zapier) then you will need to use the API.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

@Paul Delaise haven't heard of them, and I don't see them as a power-up or as an app on Zapier, so I'm not entirely sure. Does Outstand have a way to sync data to a spreadsheet and then you can use Zapier to connect it to Trello?

Trello also has some power-ups that are meant for handling CRMs, such as Crmble (a built in CRM for Trello)

Robert Paul Delaise II September 15, 2021

Besides Crmbl what other CRM are available to link into Trello?

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

@Robert Paul Delaise II Zoho, Salesforce, and Pipedrive are the ones I know of, but there might be others.

Like Paul Delaise likes this
Paul Delaise September 15, 2021

What do you personally use for a CRM.  Isn't Pipedrive similar to Trello.  I am trying to work my options out on a budget. :)

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

@Paul Delaise I don't use a CRM regularly, but whenever I need to manage contacts and workflows for those, I'll generally use Crmble. If i need automated email, I use Mailchimp, although I foresee Crmble adding those at some point in the future. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events