Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q&A Plugin for Trello

Sebastian Wurm July 23, 2020

Hi everybody,

I have a short question and I hope you can give me a short answer.

We are using Trello for organizing our production of construction machines.
Because of the special design, these machines are often very different and many questions from colleagues arise.
Therefore I am looking for a possibility or a plugin where short questions can be answered briefly.

So far we have been working a lot with checklists, but unfortunately there is no possibility for answering here.
The second option would be the comment function, but here it quickly becomes confusing.

I would like to have a possibility where questions could be written in checklists and answered directly under it.
Then the question could be ticked off after answering.

Is there a suitable solution for this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2020

@Sebastian Wurm  Hi, can questions be raised as a card where all the Q&A takes place, the new question is card link to machine design, a checklist item is created under Q&A checklist with the question as name that is also a link back to the Q&A card and when question is answered, check off the checklist, move the card to Knowledge board, manually organise the into different list with card link removed...etc. Would this be a fair representation of a possible solution? Trello checklist Item to card starts with an item representing pointer to Q&A card... this custom demo for checklist item - card can be raised anywhere on the board with list representing different parts of organisation and channel to different organisations for their attention. 

https://yout.be/S-E4w5NS9-o

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events