It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Purchased Business Class, can't assign or set a due date

Hi, I have purchased Trello Business Class but I can't assign or set a due date for tasks. What am I missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain_Dooley Community Leader May 25, 2020

@Dean_Brown the advanced checklists feature is available for boards that are part of a business class team. Probably the issue is that your board is currently a personal board, and you'll need to change it to be a member of the team you upgraded to Business class.

Yes, I figured that out using deductive reasoning. What about receiving reminders as text or email messages? I do not receive them. Is that possible to link email and text messaging?

Iain_Dooley Community Leader May 26, 2020

@Dean_Brown there are no options to receive notifications via TXT except by integration with something like Zapier or IFTTT. You can receive notifications via email, however just be aware that even if you have your notifications set to "instant" they will actually only be sent after about 5 minutes and only then if you haven't read them anywhere else (ie. web/mobile app) and they are also grouped:

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

Note that you also won't be notified about actions you take or that other apps take using your API key (for example Butler commands that you install can't notify you except by using the "send email" action on a paid account).

Ultimately I found that the best way to receive Trello notifications is by the mobile app or using desktop notifications, the only problem is that if you're added to a card you watch them by default, so I created this integration that automatically unwatches any card you're added to so that you only get notified about being added to a card, mentioned in a comment and removed from a card:

http://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

506 views 5 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you