Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Automation - Predefined Checklists

Allison Lasswell May 13, 2022

I'd like to be able to use the "automation" function in my project settings to create pre-defined checklists within new issues, as they are created. (These issues are created through triggers the project automation). 

I already have a project automation in place that works well, but I cannot figure out how to get the automation to trigger the creation of my predefined checklists upon issue creation.

Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2022

@Allison Lasswell Are you using Jira or Trello? You've posted in the Trello community, but the terms you're using make me think you're using Jira. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2022

@Allison Lasswell 

I would have a Lookup list of cards with name = checklistname containing a checklist of the same name. That way you can do a lookup, use the {foundcardlink} in the action for you to add a checklist from that card. You can rename the checklist as part of the action to "add checklist to card"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events