Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picture not published

bettina.husten July 31, 2020

My profile photo is not visible on the Trello Board inspite of the fact that it is correctly uploaded. What should I do?

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2020

Hi @bettina.husten 

Did you update your profile photo in your Atlassian account? This is where it will be pulling the photo from.

If yes, whilst the profile photo might have updated in your Atlassian account, it can take a little while for it to spread across all the platforms related to it.

Assuming the account you modified your profile photo in is the same one accessing Trello, can you check after a few hours if it still hasn't appeared?

Let us know if it has not :)

Ste

bettina.husten August 3, 2020

Good morning Stephen,

Unfortunately your reply does not help. I haven't changed my profile photo. I have uploaded it months ago and it is still not visible in our G2Glow application.

Could you please check.

Thanks!

Be

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2020

Hi @bettina.husten 

What is the G2Glow application? I couldn't find any information for that.

If that is an application provided by a third party, you'd be best to contact them to get this resolved :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events