Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process to Move Boards with only One Business Class User/Team Subscription

Amanda Henderson January 15, 2021

Hi All,

If my Atlassian/Trello Business Class login-user account needs to change, how (can?) I move over all my 100+ boards from my paid-subscription account name to a new (email) account name without having to purchase an additional Business Class subscription for my new user account? Also, my intent ultimately would be to do away with all my "old boards" that will have moved over to the new account, which I will then setup with a Business Class subscription.

Or, should I just plan to pay for 2 subscriptions temporarily for the month while I do all this transition from one email/login/account to my new account? I hope this makes sense....

Thanks--
AH

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2021

Can’t you just change the email on the current account? I’m not sure I understand what you need to do. 

Amanda Henderson January 15, 2021

Since I have more than 10 boards that I need to migrate to the new login account, I don't think I can do that without having to pay for a new Business Class subscription. I'm asking how I do this without having to pay for an additional account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events