Problems with account

yvettelan August 30, 2020

Hi,

Normally I use a direct link on my desk top so therefore I do not have to login. Yesterday,  I made a new account for a client and now my direct link does't work. I tried to log in Trello and Atlassian because I can't remenber how I did login through Atlassian or Trello but the accounts will open but I can't see the cards and there is written no activity for 30 days. Last wednesday, I had a lot activities in Trello In the history of the browser I found a login file but that is too much information for me. I send an email to support but because It's sunday it is closed and I am little bit nervous that I lost all my cards. Is there somebody who can help me please? Thank you so much!!! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@yvettelan probably what happened is that you had a new account created with a different email, while Trello has your old email on account. Have you tried logging in at id.atlassian.com instead of trello.com?

Also, if you login from the mobile app, you can use your username instead of email to login which can get you into the correct account so you can see your boards etc. while you wait to hear back from support.

Also, if you use the account you're logged into to invite your "real" account via username to a board, you can generate a notification (if you don't have email notifications enabled, you can use Butler to generate an email to your user) so that you can see conclusively which email address you should be using to login.

yvettelan August 30, 2020

Hi lain,

Thank you for your quick reply. Thank you so much!!!! 

1. Yes I'have tried but then I see two accounts both are empty. The strange things is that the account pasqualeassistants is mentioned with 1 so pasqualeassistants1

2.it is also empty

3. Yes it works there is the problem. My account is pasqualeassistants and not pasqualeassistants1. I need the first one but I can't login there. Do you think support can help tomorrow or do I lost everything? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

@yvettelan no you haven't lost anything you're just not logging in with the correct account because your email changed since you initially set up Trello and now a new Atlassian account has been created instead of using your existing one. If you login from the mobile app with username pasqualeassistants rather than with email that should get you into the correct account. If you can see the username pasqualeassistants then you should also be able to see your boards, but if you see pasqualeassistants1 then you're not logged into the correct account. Support will be able to help you regain access to the correct account.

Like yvettelan likes this
yvettelan August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your helping words. I am so glad that I haven't lost anything. I am looking forward to hear from support. And I really would like to thank you!!!

Best regards! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events