Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with login 'Your account has been updated. Please check your email to continue using Trello'

Anne Maarbjerg January 3, 2022

I have not used my Trello account for almost 1 year, but I need to use it again now. But when I try to sign in I get the message 'Your account has been updated. Please check your email to continue using Trello'. I did check my email, but I find nothing. I can't seem to find a way to send the email again. What is wrong and what do I do? I created a profile on Atlassian, but that did not solve the problem.

Skærmbillede 2022-01-03 113618.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Helle Bo Henriksen February 11, 2022

I have this problem, too, and I have no idea how to solve it. I can't log in, but I need to be logged in to get in touch with support.... ehh...

I can't see where I can use the "don't have access to this e-mail" link as suggested in the answer above?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Welcome to the Community!

Your "profile on Atlassian" may not match the details Trello has for your account.  Your best bet is probably to use the "Don't have access to this email" link provided there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events